Information on general hygiene measures and treatment appointments
- We are open for you. We are allowed to perform all treatments prescribed by a doctor. We care v.a. our acute – patients
- Please wear a FFP2 mask when entering the practice and during treatments . Of course, we also wear a FFP2 mask during every treatment in the practice
- Should you have cold, flu-like symptoms or even a fever, we ask that you do not enter the office. not to enter.
- Talk to your primary care physician about this.
- Please cough or sneeze into the crook of your crook of her arm.
- Keep a speaking distance of 1.5 m
- Good hand washing/hygiene with soap helps.
- When you come in, feel free to use our Hand sanitizer
- Help us and yourself with these basic measures to slow the epidemic
- Please understand that we will refrain from shaking hands in greeting
- For the latest info. around Covid19. You on the government page of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI)
Your practice team, A. Schümann Tel: Practice: 881 67 887
(As of 04/06/2021)
Corona Virus Hotline Hamburg
040/ 428 284 000
Federal Center for Health Education
Tel: 0221 8992-0
Fax: 0221 8992-300
E-mail: poststelle(at)bzga.de (for Inquiries, messages)